Business with Software Applications
This course is designed to familiarise students with a wide range of computer hardware and peripherals and to train them in an extensive range of computer applications and information systems.
Work experience takes place one day per week throughout the academic year in the IT sector.
Frequent use and training on software programmes including Microsoft Office and TAS Books Accounting Plus. Students gain valuable presentation skills using IT software. Provides students with excellent training for employment or future study.
FETAC Level 4, minimum of 17 years of age at time of registration, Leaving Certificate/Leaving Certificate Applied, Equivalent qualifications from other countries, relevant life experiences, relevant work experiences and mature students.
Galway Community College reserves the right to make changes to any course, to limit the number of places available or to withdraw a course. No part of this information shall be deemed to form a contract between the college and a student or a third party.
Fetac Level 5
FETAC Award Code:
Business & Media
- Marketing, PR & Event Management
- Business Information Systems
- Digital Marketing & Web Design
- Business Administration/Office Technology Studies
- Legal Secretary and Medical Secretary Studies
- Business Management (Level 6)
- Multimedia & Web Development (Level 6)
- Print Journalism
- Business with Software Applications